13 April 2009

smokey and the band-it


I really enjoy wearing a headband.  It's a quick yet chic fix for my sometimes troublesome tresses. And I love that both Liz Taylor and Ava Gardner are sporting the headband in this 1963 photo.  I'm personally a fan of Ava's.  Fabulous!

Although most of the time my headbands are simply for function (normally just old bandanas that once belonged to my granddad), I am totally diggin' this little number by TAZA & THE PRINCE.  Form definitely over function!  I think I need it...who doesn't need a little form every once in a while!   



And by the way you should check out "Taza's" blog rockstar diaries!  She and her husband are way too cute and have an amazing sense of style!  

2 comments:

  1. i'm so happy you posted about the headband! I've been wanting a headwrap for me and my massive hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen that headband in blogosphere. i think it would be very cool in the kelley norris tresses. oh, and with the new bangs!!

    ReplyDelete