14 April 2009

suits me


I've just returned from the beach...wish I could've stayed.  It was fantastic...75 degrees, sunny with a cool breeze!  My first day there I slathered myself in my new organic sunscreen and settled in for the day.  Well, let's just say I'm glad I used the real stuff on the boy...my skin definitely took the heat for my honest attempt at green living. Don't get me wrong, I think a little sun does the body good, but I'm much too concerned with long-term effects to bronze myself.  So lesson learned...it's the hard stuff from now on!


i also checked out the beach fashion while i was there.  in my opinion, today's swimsuits have gone the way of yesterday's news...tommy pulitzer, lilly bahama...who?  better yet who cares!  but this i love!  of course, it's from anthropologie by karla colletto...where all good things come from!  i was also impressed with this vintage inspired suit posted earlier today one of my favorite blogs a cup of jo! my suit came from j.crew...i love to mix and match their basics and come up with some fresh color combo that even jenna lyons may not have thought of (of course she did come up with the colors) but it still indulges my creativity!  

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back and what great articles! I love that bathing suit, but am scared to start looking for one for me. Guess I better get in the mindset, summer is almost here, Yeah!

    ReplyDelete